Home healthcare providers are vulnerable to risk at many levels and with approximately 7.6 million individuals currently receiving home healthcare services, the exposure and potential liability issues are growing exponentially.
BrookStone Insurance Group wants to protect your home healthcare business. We offer a complete spectrum of coverages to protect your property, autos, employees and patients. With decades of proven experience, our professionals work in collaboration with you to custom design a policy that meets the specific needs of your home healthcare business.
Get the highest level of security knowing you are represented by a company that understands your business and will prepare you for the unexpected risks and unique exposures, such as travel, care administration injuries, violence and stress, that home healthcare professionals face. In this litigious environment, call on the best, call on BrookStone Insurance Group to ensure you are protected with a comprehensive insurance program to minimize your risks and have a positive impact on your premiums.
When considering home healthcare insurance, healthcare providers need to ensure the insurance coverage selected includes comprehensive risk protection, including the following:
- Professional Liability – protects you from claims of negligence or failure to perform professional duties. BrookStone can offer professional liability coverage on either Occurrence or Claims Made coverage forms.
- Commercial General Liability – protects against allegations of bodily and physical injury or property damage. BrookStone can offer commercial general liability that includes coverage for Products/Completed Operations.
- Property – protects your building and contents against certain catastrophes.
- Auto – insures your owned or leased company vehicles.
- Umbrella – provides excess coverage related to large accident claims and lawsuits.
- Employee Benefits Liability – covers claims resulting from errors in administering employee benefits.
- Worker’s Compensation* – covers medical costs and lost wages due to employees’ work-related injuries.
Additional Specialized Coverages to Provide Enhanced Protection:
- Inland Marine
- Medicare & other Surety Bonds
- Fidelity & Crime
- Physical and Sexual Abuse
- Employment Practices Liability
- Independent Medical and Non-Medical Contractors Coverage
- Medical Director’s Coverage
- Data Breach
- Administrative Defense Coverage Endorsement
*Worker’s compensation coverage would be written as a separate policy.