Realtors are faced with many risks and complexities associated with only the real estate industry. Having a consultant who understands these complications and who can guide you through the process is invaluable. BrookStone Insurance Group is the premier agency to choose when you are considering realtor Errors & Omissions Insurance. BrookStone Insurance Group can explain why and how your E&O Liability affects your business. Whether you are an individual agent or have 500 agents, BrookStone Insurance Group can offer the best suited coverage for price.
Obtaining E & O Insurance can be extremely important for any type of alleged negligence. Here are some significant reasons why:
- Potential clients require it as a condition of a working relationship.
- Clients will take legal action if they feel that they were wronged.
- Even a small lawsuit can mount to expensive legal bills.
- A contract will not always protect you (the business owner) from a lawsuit.
- Having peace of mind to know that you are protected with E&O Insurance allows you to do your job in a worry-free environment.
BrookStone Insurance Group offers E&O Insurance and other policies to better serve your needs though our A rated carriers.
- Errors & Omissions – protects you from claims of negligence or failure to perform professional duties.
- General Liability – protects against allegations of bodily and physical injury or property damage.
- Commercial Auto – insures your owned or leased company vehicles
- Property – protects your building and contents against certain catastrophes.
- Workers Compensation – covers medical and lost wages due to employee’s work related benefits
- Umbrella – provides excess coverages related to large accident claims and lawsuits.